Saturday, September 29, 2012

Rock On

When I saw the new kit by geniaBeana Scraps and Cluster Queen Creations I was so excited to get scrapping. I had just taken the perfect pictures.

First let me share the story: My kiddos love to put on music DVDs and dance around. And I'm not talking little kids music either. They prefer the real stuff and good stuff at that: David Crowder band and Mute Math are favorites right now. Often times the hockey stick is transformed into a rock'n guitar for the occasion. The other night was no exception. My four year old picked it up and started jamming. My little girl was upset that he was not sharing, but before I had to intervene and set up a sharing schedule, she had a light bulb moment, ran to our toy shelf, and dug around until she found a tiny guitar puzzle piece. Then she joined right in the jam party.

And here is the layout I made:

I love how it turned out.  Oh, and while the layout is mostly about my daughter, isn't my son so cute just jamming away!

If you are interested here is the kit.  Again, I can't say enough about how much I love this kit.  I'm itching to use it for another layout.


And I also used one of these templates for the layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment