Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sharing my Family

I thought I'd take a minute today to share my family with you all.  We had some fabulous pictures taken recently:





I love the way they turned out.  I've already printed a bunch to put up around the house.  Let me introduce you to each one.

Me: Wife. Mom. Teacher. Introvert. Scrapbooker.  I love that I get to be a stay at home mom right now, but one day I hope to go back to teaching elementary or special education.  I love to worship in sign language.  And my favoriate treats are chocolate and coke.

Tim (my husband): He is an amazing Dad and husband.  He teaches middle school math and coaches tennis and basketball.  He is also an amazing musician.

Michael is our oldest.  He has a knack for numbers and is already do math with negative numbers even through he is only 7.  He is a routine boy and likes to have order in his life.  His life however, revolves around sports - watching, playing, talking, thinking, dreaming, you name it.  Here is a layout I did of him a couple of years ago but it is still true.



Jon is 4 now and is my more free spirit creative child.  He never likes to do anything the same way twice.  His favorite toys are cars and he will line them up, race them, and play sports teams with them for hours.  Recently he has also gotten into building things with legos and to his older brothers bafflement is creating things "with 'structions" as he says.


Credits: Big Ideas by One Little Bird, font is Apple Symbols

Then there is our daughter Becca.  She loves stuffed animals and wearing dresses.  She loves to sing an dance, and is really not shy of anything at this point.  She can hold her own with her brothers in a wrestling match and loves to get dirty.  She desperately wishes she could go to school with her big brothers.


Credits: Back to the 80's kit by T for Me Designs, Find Your Bliss Designs, and 2am Designs. Font is Kristi by Darcy Baldwin.

I hope you enjoyed getting to know the four people most precious to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment