Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cool Hybrid Journals

I have a notebook that I carry around with me in my purse.  I use it to jot notes down, write out directions to places (yes I'm one without gps), and to doodle in when I find myself sitting around waiting somewhere.  I'm nearing the end of the pages in my book and am on the lookout for new journals right now and I'm finding myself pretty picky.  I want it to open a certain way and I want the cover to be cute and pretty but still me too.  I'm having trouble finding any that are just right.

I was reading this post on the Sweet Shoppe blog the other day and was inspired that maybe I should create my own journal.  Check it out - there is tons of inspiration!

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/index.php/2013/01/journals-hybrid-style/

No comments:

Post a Comment