Friday, August 24, 2012

Starting School Layout

I wanted to share with you today a layout that I made with a fabulous new kit that came out today.  I know there are so many back to school kits, but I have to say this one was so much fun to use.  And I love how the layout turned out.




My oldest son is heading to first grade this year and he is so excited to be going full time.  I on the other hand look at him each day and can't believe how he got so big and wish there were more days he could stay home with me.  He is such a fabulous kid and God is already working mightily in his life.

My middle child starts preschool this year.  All summer he told me he didn't want to go, but a few weeks ago  it was like a switch flipped.  He can't wait to start and is almost in tears that his brother is at school this week and he has to wait until next week.  When we went to visit the school and he found out that he gets a locker, well you can see by the picture above that he just beamed!

My little girl is too young for school, bless her heart.  But you wouldn't know it.  When we visited the school she ran in with excitement and strutted the halls like she owned the place.  Thankfully, though, she is going to be home with me this year because I don't know what I'd do if I had to drop them all off.

Anyway, here is the great kit I was talking about in case you are interested:

No comments:

Post a Comment