Friday, August 10, 2012

Back to scrapping

Not only have I been on vacation for a while, but I've also been without my laptop so that meant almost no scrapping for the past two months.  However, I now have our family computer set up to scrap with and am back into the swing of things.  I wanted to share with you some layouts I created with some gorgeous collabs released at ScrapMatters today!

First up, I used this fresh and flowery beautiful collab by geniaBeana Scraps, LDrag Designs and Siamese Studio.


And created these layouts.  First is one of my Project Life pages where I also used some Slip Ins by Traci Reed.


Then this fun one with a template I'm working on.  This was my oldest back just before his first birthday - 6 years ago!!


Then I got to work with this fun and summer kit by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs, Find Your Bliss, and Alissa Jones.


This is a layout about my second son getting Cheerios for a treat. It uses one of the templates from the collab also.


And this one shows some of our recent vacation where we had all 8 cousins (age 1 month through 6 years) together at the cottage for a week.  It sounds crazy but since we had all three sets of parents there too it was actually relaxing because we could rotate child care duties.

No comments:

Post a Comment