Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Thanksmas

My family has a tradition of getting together for Christmas one year and Thanksgiving the next.  This way we can all be together and still have a holiday to spend with our inlaw families too.  This year is a Thanksgiving gathering with my family.  However, we don't just do Thanksgiving - we do a weekend long Thanksmas.  We have a great Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday and then we spend the weekend getting a tree and celebrating a family Christmas.

A couple of weeks ago I won this adorable Thanksgiving kit by Adorable Pixels:



I knew it would be perfect for our fun Thanksmas celebrations, but since I couldn't wait for this year, I decided to scrap a previous year with it.  So I dug out pictures from 2008, and using a fun template by Little Green Frog Designs created a fun double page spread.  Check it out:






Full credits: Thankful by Adorable Pixels, 360 Degrees template by Little Green Frog Designs, font is My Girls Rock by Darcy Baldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment