Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bringing Back the Old Kits

I've got two layouts to share with you today.

First up I'm loving this layout I created about our trip to see Thomas the train at the railway this summer.  I used All Aboard by Kristin Cronin-Barrow.  Sweet Shoppe Designs having an UNDEAD goodies celebration for Halloween and bringing back some favorite retired kits, and when I saw I knew that All Aboard was perfect for these photos.


Full Credits: All Aboard by KristinCB, font is My Girls Rock by Darcy Baldwin
And here is the kit in case you are interested.




And second, I found an old kit on my hard drive by Shawna Clingerman and Micheline Martin that I could use to scrap some pictures of our trip to the small local airport.  And I used the free template from my facebook page to scrap them.


Full credits: A very old kit called My Little Mister by Shawna Clingerman and Micheline Martin, template freebie from my facebook page, fonts are My Girls Rock and the Librarian by Darcy Baldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment